L’Amicale Andre Malraux (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates amicale-malraux.com (the “Site”). This section informs you of our:
- Financial policy
- Health and safety policy
- Complain procedures
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your email and your name. We use your Personal Information only to enable us to deliver our services. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy. However, we do not store credit card details or any other financial information.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you about the after school activities.
Images, videos and media
We endeavours to get the correct permissions for every image, video, document and audio track used on our website and other communications. Images will be removed at request. Please provide the details of the webpage and your reason for the removal request to c
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Cancellation and refund Policy
- All activity registrations are final.
- To cancel a booking or an order, you must contact the Amicale at firstname.lastname@example.org. Every effort will be made to accommodate the cancellation of your order.
- Any change to activities or events is at the discretion of the Amicale.
- The Amicale reserves the right to cancel an activity if insufficient numbers of children have registered. Parents will be notified by email and will be able to register their child/children into another activity or request a refund.
Contact us at a to request a refund for a cancelled activity.
Health and Safety Policy
- The Amicale considers health and safety to be of utmost importance. The Amicale has appropriate insurance cover, including public liability insurance.
- Each member of the after school activities team is responsible for: Maintaining a safe environment; taking reasonable care for the health and safety of themselves and others attending the after school activities; reporting all accidents and incidents. Any member of the team who disregards safety instructions or recognised safe practices will be subject to disciplinary procedures.
- A working telephone is available on the premises at all times
- Children are not allowed to leave the activity premises during the session unless prior permission has been given by the parents.
Procedure for handling complaints from parents
- If you ever need to complain about the Amicale or its activities, informal complaints from parents can be brought to the notice the Amicale in one of two ways: Through the activity supervisors (at the school on daily basis or via the c) who will pass on the complaint to the trustees or you can contact the trustees directly via email
- In each case the Amicale will review the complaint and report back to the parent concerned within two weeks or sooner, if possible. The Amicale will keep written records of all such complaints. All records will be confidential. The Amicale takes any complaint very seriously.
Changes To Our Policies and Procedures
This website is owned and operated by L’Amicale Andre Malraux (a registered charity, registration number 1140438), and our registered office is at 44 Laurie Road, W7 1LB.